Massage is an accepted part of many physical rehabilitation programs and has proven beneficial to many chronic conditions such as low-back pain, arthritis and bursitis. Massage helps relieve the stress and tension of everyday living.
Massage provides relief to people from all walks of life: the weekend or competitive athlete, the home gardener, or the over-stressed executive struggling to keep pace in today’s economy. Massage enhances flexibility and circulation.
- Releases chronic muscular tension and pain
- Improves circulation
- Increases joint flexibility
- Reduces mental and physical fatigue and stress
- Promotes faster healing of injured muscular tissue
- Improves posture
- Reduces blood pressure
- Promotes better sleep
- Improves concentration
- Reduces anexity
- Creates an overall sense of well being
- Improves relaxation
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Restores energy